Raymond grinding mill for fineness production
Raymond mill is a common grinding equipment, used to grind barite, calcite, potash feldspar, talcum, marble, limestone, ceram and slag below scale 7 of moth's hardness and 6% humidity non flammable and non-explosive stuff. Include 280 odds of raw material from mining, building material, chemical engineering and metallurgy for power generation and processing. The product size is adjustable on required in the range of 40-400 meshes. some of the materials up to 2500 mesh.
Firstly, raw material is crushed by jaw crusher to the required size of Raymond mill, which is lifted up to the hopper. Secondly, the raw material goes into the grinding chamber through the vibrating feeder at an even rate. Thirdly, the raw material lifted by the shovel is ground into powder between the ring and roller. Fourthly, the powder is blown up to the cyclone collector through the classifier, which will be collected through the discharging valve. The unneeded powder, which cannot go through the classifier, will be reground into the needed powder.
1. Output increases by 10%-20% comparing under the same power condition.
2. Final product is between 40-400mesh. Some can reach the fineness of 2500mesh.
3. Good dust control. Our machine meets the requirement of national dust-dump standard.
4. The whole system is combined by some independent systems, and the cohesion between the systems is good.
Standard package in export containers
(1) Advice of model choice.
(2) Design and manufacture machines according to customer's special requirements
(3) The company is free of charge to the user on-site engineering and technical personnel planning site for the user to design the best processes and program
(1) Arrange technicians to go to the site to guide installation
(2) If your machine is out of warranty period, you can go to the Nile's overseas office to buy spare parts.
(4) Complete sets of equipment installed, 1-2 full-time technical staff to stay free of charge to help customers on-site production of 1 month, until the user' satisfaction.
Q1: Are you factory or trade company?
A1: We are factory.
Q2: Where your products have been exported before?
A2: Our products have been sold to South Asia, Africa, South America, middle East and so on.
Q3: How will you help the customer to install the equipment?
A3: Our senior engineer will guide the installation and commissioning as well as the initial production at
Q4: How about the wear parts supply?
A4: We offer wear parts to our customer with our most favorable price. If there are problems youcould not handle, we will send our technicians to your place and you are therefore, responsible for all thecost involved.
Q5: What about the payment method?
A5:T/T, L/C Paypal is available
Q6: What about after-sale service?
A6:12 months warranty for all kinds of products.Grinding Equipment manufacturers
website:www.nile-mining.com/grinding-equipment/More details: Insulation Birck Factory